Practical help for Refugees
- Eight German classes are held each week at the House of Hope from Jan – Jun and Sept till Dec. Translation ministry Farsi-German when going to lawyers, hospitals, doctors and officials
- Accompanying under-age refugees
- Accompanying refugees to the asylum court
- Writing confirmations to the officials
- Support to find work and appartements
- Obtaining furniture, clothes, goods for the household
- Obtaining goods for children and babies
- Pastoral care for Refugees, counseling and biblical teachings
- Counseling for married couples
- Visiting refugees in their privat homes and at the refugee camps
- Delivering bread every Friday – we get bread from a local bakery
- Flee market at the baptist church – very cheap for refugee
Spiritual support, meetings, excursions and creativ work
- Three bible classes, around aight evangelistic events, four people were baptised at two baptisms
- International Café every Tuesday
- Every second Friday woman ministry
- Every second Friday photography course
- Every Monday and Thursday guitarre classes
- Boat trip with 50 refugees, bike rides, several hiking tours, sports, swimming
- Three barbeques, one christmas meal, several meals together with refugees
- Several caramic courses
- Several painting courses
- Two Christmas parties, one birthday party, one Persian New Year party
- Every Tuesday afternoon sewing – refugees fix their own clothes. There are several tailors among the refugees. We have four sewing machines.
Accommodation for Missionaries and Short Term Teams
- Accommodation for three STT. Accommodation of the team from Bosnia (Seniza).
- Accommodation of many missionaries (e.g. from Mongolia)
Mobilisation & Networking
- Mobilisation of STT, Training by Austrians and Teams from abroad for the ministry among refugees and asylum seekers.
- We got three new voluteers
- Care taking of the refugee camp in Altmünster by the Kueenzis twice a week.
- Networking with local churches and other Christian organizations. Monthly meetings with a local initiative for the ministry among migrants.